Race date: Saturday 16 May 2020
Distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 3km Kids Run
Start times: 7:45am for 10km, 8.00am for Half-Marathon, 8:15am for Marathon and 1:00pm for Kids Run
Finish line: Elephant Hill Estate & Winery
Athlete Check-In: 9:00am to 9:00pm Friday 15 May 2020 at the Napier Conference Centre, 48 Marine Parade, Napier.
|Event||5th Birthday Special
19 May 2019 – 30 Sep 2019
1 Oct 2019 - 31 Jan 2020
1 Feb 2020 - 14 Apr 2020
15 Apr 2020 - 15 May 2020
|Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee|
|Marathon (18+ years)||$132.90||$143.53||$143.20||$154.66||$151.40||$163.50||$161.70||$174.64|
|Half Marathon (16+ years)||$81.40||$87.91||$91.70||$99.00||$102.00||$110.16||$112.30||$121.28|
|10km (7+ years)||$46.35||$50.06||$51.50||$55.62||$56.65||$61.18||$66.95||$72.30|
|Kids Run (5-12 years)||$20.60||$22.25||$20.60||$22.25||$20.60||$22.25||$25.75||$27.81|
Please note: All entry fees are shown in New Zealand dollars and include GST. Online entries close 5pm 14 May 2020. Late entries will be accepted in person at registration, unless sold out prior.
Entry fee inclusions
Personalised Race Bib if entered prior to midnight 15th April 2020
Official Gear Bag
Finishers medal (all distances)
Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
Category Winners Prizes
Refunds and transfers
|16 February||50% refundable entry ends|
|29 March||25% refundable entry ends. No refunds after this date|
|15 April||Cut off for personalised bib (midnight)|
|15 April||Late Entry fee applies|
|14 May||Online entries close, registration in person at Athlete Check-in only|
|14 May||Online distance transfers close|
|14 May||Person to Person transfers close|
If you cannot participate in the event, entry fee refunds requested up until 16 February 2020 will receive 50% of their entry fee. From 17 February 2020 to 29 March 2020, participants will receive 25% of their entry fee. After the 30 March 2020, entry fees are non-refundable and we cannot refund entry fees after this date. Requests for refunds must be notified to the organiser via email email@example.com
Refund your entry
Please allow up to 7 days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer your entry to different event distance
Transfers between race distances can be made online up until 5pm 14 May 2020, or until the race is sold out. After this date, if you wish to transfer, this must be done in person at Athlete Check-in (subject to availability).
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged for all transfers between distances.
- Please be aware that you cannot transfer to a sold out event.
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
If you would like to transfer between race distances prior to 5pm 14 May 2020, please log in to your MyEvents Portal and select Change Event Category.
Transfer your entry to someone else
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 5pm 14 May 2020. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- Participants can formally transfer their entry to someone else within the same distance event already entered until 14 May 2020.
- All Shuttle Bus tickets are non-refundable. The person purchasing the transferred entry will need to purchase new Shuttle Bus tickets at the time of the online transfer.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else who is wanting to do a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
- To transfer an entry to someone else, the initial registrant goes to myevents.active.com and logs in using their active.com account, finds the registration they wish to transfer and clicks the link ‘Transfer the registration to another athlete’, and then follows the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will need to pay for the entry fee in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the $25.00 transfer fee.
**As stated in the Event Waiver, under no circumstance are you permitted to give your bib to another person. The safety of our athletes is paramount, therefore we need to ensure we have correct details of all our runners on course.
Our Athlete Services team can assist with large group bookings (10+ participants). Please contact us at email@example.com and let us know your requirements.
If your group is interested in other marathon events we have five incredible destination marathon events across Oceania that you may be interested in.
Please note, group bookings will not be accepted one month out from the event (16th April 2020).