Race date: Saturday 18 May
Distances: Marathon, Half Marathon, 10km, 3km Kids Run
Start times: 7:45am for 10km, 8.00am for Half-Marathon, 8:15am for Marathon and 1:00pm for Kids Run
Finish line: Elephant Hill Estate & Winery
Athlete Check-In: 9:00am to 9:00pm Friday 17 May 2019 at the Napier Conference Centre, 48 Marine Parade, Napier.
|Event||Super Early Bird
25 July 2018 – 30 Sep 2018
1 Oct 2018 - 14 Jan 2019
15 Jan 2019 - 28 Apr 2019
29 Apr 2019 - 17 May 2019
|Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee||Price||Price inc. 8% Active Fee|
|Marathon (18+ years)||$129.00||$139.32||$139.00||$150.12||$147.00||$158.76||$157.00||$169.56|
|Half Marathon (16+ years)||$79.00||$85.32||$89.00||$96.12||$99.00||$106.92||$109.00||$117.72|
|10km (7+ years)||$45.00||$48.60||$50.00||$54.00||$55.00||$59.40||$65.00||$70.20|
|Kids Run (5-12 years)||$20.00||$21.60||$20.00||$21.60||$20.00||$21.60||$25.00||$27.00|
Please note: All entry fees are shown in New Zealand dollars and include GST. Online entries close 5pm 16 May 2019. Late entries will be accepted in person at registration, unless sold out prior.
Entry fee inclusions
Personalised Race Bib if entered prior to 5pm 29th April 2019
Official Gear Bag
Finishers medal (all distances)
Aid stations on the course (with water, isotonic sports drink, toilets and first aid)
Post-event recovery area at the finish area with food and drink
Category Winners Prizes
Refunds and transfers
|18 February||50% refundable entry ends|
|1 April||25% refundable entry ends. No refunds after this date|
|29 April||Cut off for personalised bib|
|29 April||Late Entry fee applies|
|16 May||Online entries close, registration in person at Athlete Check-in only|
|16 May||Online distance transfers close|
|16 May||Person to Person transfers close|
If you cannot participate in the event, entry fee refunds requested up until 18 February 2019 will receive 50% of their entry fee. From 19 February 2019 to 1 April 2019, participants will receive 25% of their entry fee. After the 1 April 2019, entry fees are non-refundable and we cannot refund entry fees after this date. Requests for refunds must be notified to the organiser via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Refund your entry
Please allow up to 7 days for your refund to be processed. The refund is automatically issued to the credit card originally used to pay for the registration. If this card has since been cancelled or has expired, please email email@example.com
Transfer your entry to different event distance
Transfers between race distances can be made online up until 5pm 16 May 2019, or until the race is sold out. After this date, if you wish to transfer, this must be done in person at Athlete Check-in (subject to availability).
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged for all transfers between distances.
- Please be aware that you cannot transfer to a sold out event.
- If you decide to upgrade your event to a longer distance and space is available, you will need to pay the difference in entry fees.
- If you decide to downgrade your event to a shorter distance and space is available, unfortunately we are not able to refund the difference in entry fees.
If you would like to transfer between race distances prior to 5pm 16 May 2019, please log in to your MyEvents Portal and select Change Event Category.
Transfer your entry to someone else
Participants can transfer their race entry to someone else up until 5pm 16 May 2019. No transfers will be accepted after this date.
- A transfer fee of $25.00 will be charged to the withdrawing athlete.
- Participants can formally transfer their entry to someone else within the same distance event already entered until 16 May 2019.
- All Shuttle Bus tickets are non-refundable. The person purchasing the transferred entry will need to purchase new Shuttle Bus tickets at the time of the online transfer.
- It is not possible to transfer your entry to someone else who is wanting to do a different distance event (i.e. Full Marathon to Half Marathon).
- To transfer an entry to someone else, the initial registrant goes to myevents.active.com and logs in using their active.com account, finds the registration they wish to transfer and clicks the link ‘Transfer the registration to another athlete’, and then follows the necessary steps. Please note: the receiving athlete will need to pay for the entry fee in order for the transfer to process, then the original athlete will be refunded their entry fee less the $25.00 transfer fee.
**As stated in the Event Waiver, under no circumstance are you permitted to give your bib to another person. The safety of our athletes is paramount, therefore we need to ensure we have correct details of all our runners on course.
Our Athlete Services team can assist with large group bookings. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your requirements.
If your group is interested in other marathon events we have four incredible destination marathon events across Oceania that you may be interested in.